Just like your car needs maintenance, your HVAC system also requires routine maintenance as it is vital for repair prevention and more. Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning professionals can help you stay comfortable and keep your air clean and healthy.
Why regular HVAC service is a necessity?
The efficiency of your air conditioner or heater keeps on decreasing every passing year. A decrease in fluids, dirty vents, and degrading parts like the condenser coil are some of the factors which contribute in degrading the efficiency of your HVAC system. In order to stave off the effects of a slowly declining system, regular maintenance can be really helpful, because it will help to decrease the utility costs (due to the units having to work harder to meet your comfort needs).
Maintenance of HVAC – ‘How often’ & ‘When’?
In order to maintain the quality, each individual unit should be inspected at least once a year. Industry professionals suggest calling in trained HVAC technicians twice a year to perform regularly scheduled maintenance on your system. Ideally, you will have a professional service your system before summer and winter, so it will be in prime shape to cool or heat your space.
Now, due to obvious reasons, the best time to schedule maintenance service is before you actually need your system the most. So therefore for the best service experience, HVAC professionals should inspect your heater in the fall. This ensures it is prepared for the winter, and if your cooling system inspected in the spring, it confirms it can handle working through the summer heat. If you have a heat pump system that you use year-round, then you should schedule its service once every 6 months.
Perks of having a regular maintenance routine for your HVAC system:
- Over the years, climate control systems start performing less and less effectively, and efficiently. One of the main reasons to schedule your HVAC maintenance each year is for your own comfort.
- A cracked heat exchanger can lead to very harmful problems, such as exposing you to high levels of carbon monoxide gas and creating fire hazards. But with maintenance, you can be alerted to these types of problems so that you can have repairs conducted right away. So therefore maintenance also keeps you safe.
- Better air circulation and quality: Your HVAC system is not only in charge of heating and cooling your space, but it also ensures proper ventilation. By having a well-maintained unit, you won’t have to worry as much about dust, pollutants, and other irritants that can adversely affect your health.
- Longer system lifespan: With proper routine service, your HVAC system can potentially last twice as long as a badly maintained system.
- Less expenditure: Simple maintenance can really save you from wasting your hard earned money. Having a proper maintenance routine, costly parts are less likely to need replacing. Additionally, your system will consume less energy, which lowers your utility bill.
FACTECH AUTOMATION PVT LTD is a company which provides services like, Preventive Maintenance, Asset Management, Maintenance of HVAC system etc. To know more about the services like HVAC and more, which are being provided by factech automation solutions, please visit the website factech.co.in