To add a new asset:
- Go to Dashboard -> Asset & PPM or More -> Asset & PPM
- Asset Management Dashboard with all menu options on the left side will be displayed. Click on Asset Icon to go to Asset UI.
- Click on Add Asset at Top right in the Asset UI. You’ll get the below options:
- Select whether it’s Asset or Part
- Enable Allow Reading – if you want to capture the reading of that Asset like in case of DG.
- Select Category of Asset like – DG, Lift, etc. You can add a new category, if not available.
- Select the Location of the Asset. You can add a new location from this UI.
- Generate QR Code – Enable this option if you want to generate the QR code while adding the Asset detail.
- By default – Name, Make, Model, Cost, Purchase Date properties are shown. You can click on Show More to view more properties.