You can configure your mobile or android device such that only your Visitor App works in that phone. To enable this follow below steps:
- Install VMS app
Security Personnel/Executive/ Guard use Visitor Management System (VMS) App.
What is the use of the Visitor Management App?
- Manage Visitors digital entering/exiting
- Allow guests through a passcode
- Allow / Disallow visitors based on Accept/ Reject by Resident.
- Allow cabs based on a passcode ( last 4 digits of vehicle number)
- Allow delivery boys based on e-commerce or food delivery company
- Get notification when any resident press Panic or SOS button on the App
- Take photo of the Visitor.
- Mark Entry / Exit of a regular visitor like maids/ driver.
- Mark staff attendance through face recognition, etc.
- Track residents details based on Virtual Id, Vehicle Number, Unit Number
- Manage Domestic Staff Details ( Maid/ Driver etc)
How to download and install Visitor Management App?
VMS Guard app is compatible with Android Devices. You can download from the play store by searching vms isocietymanager or click on below link
How to start using Visitor Management or Guard App?
After successful installation, when you will open the app. You need to log in the first time. If you don’t know the login credentials, contact your admin.
- Install VMS launcher app from Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sumasamu.vmslauncher
Now you can see that by default only VMS and only other iSocietyManager apps are visible on the home page.