How to add asset manually in Kaizen?
Asset is an item of property owned by a person or company, regarded as having value.In Kaizen we can add asset by following the given steps :-
- Click on Maintenance menu present at left side menu then click on Asset from drop down.
- Now click on + Menu to add asset manually.
- Once you clicked on + menu then popup window will appear.
- Now fill the required information like asset name, asset category, Location of asset, parent asset if its part of an asset else need not to be filled.
- Once all details are filled, now click on Add Asset button to add the asset.
Now you can add PM schedules for the asset. Refer