How to import units?
Importing bulk new units in Factech or iSocietyManager is quick and easy through excel. To import units follow the given steps mentioned below. Make sure you have configures cluster, tower, and categories before importing – Click Here for details.
- Click on User > Import Unit
- Now Click on the “Add New” button.
- After clicking on “Add new” then click on “Download Template”
- Once Clicked on “Download Template” then an excel file will be downloaded where we have mentioned the details of the user. The following details are the mandatory fields :
|Display Unit No
*Note: To ensure that unit, and tower are mapped to each other correctly
- In Unit or flat no prefix tower name.
- You can give any values in display Unit Number
- Once the details are updated then we can import the file by clicking on User > Import Unit > Add new > then choose the excel file we have prepared to import > then click on “Import New User”
- The system will show the success or details of units that don’t get imported.