iSocietyManager focuses on personalized experience to its users. Visitor Management System is used by many different types of clients. Whether it’s society, office complex, corporate park, visitor management process vary.
The details you capture for a visitor can vary from time to time. For example, In the COVID-19 pandemic there is a need of capturing temperature and mask.
You can customize Visitor UI as per your need. The steps are:
- Login with Admin with permission of customizing Visitor and go to Settings -> Set Up -> Visitor
- Click on Guard Visit Form, then you can select or add fields as per your choice and requirement.
Using the above UI you can
- Move any field from hidden to Selected one
- Hide any selected field
- Add a new field from Create Field.
- You can add conditions at the field level. Click on Field Level Menu as in the below image.
You can do below options at field level
- Mark as Required
- Mark Searchable — In Case you want to auto-populate the fields
- Hide field
- Add Precondition – If you want to show this field if on the basis of Visit Purpose selection
- Add Length – Want to have characters allowed at field level
You can add or modify the purpose options in Visitor Guard Management App.
- Go to Settings -> Set Up -> Visitor
- Chose Guard or Self Registration form, for which you want to add purpose. Then select Add Purpose option against Purpose field.