How to add staff and supervisor for complaint?
How to add staff and supervisor
Staffs are mapped as per complaint categories so that respective complaint can be handled by them. To add new staff or supervisor
- Go to Setting-> List of Role
You can search List of Role under User & Control
Then select the Staff option then Add New Staff Option
- Add the details of staff like name, number, working hours, etc. Below details is important
- Mobile – SMS will be sent on this number whenever a complaint will be assigned to the staff.
- Staff Role – Supervisor or ground staff
- Supervisor – In case role is Ground Staff
- Employment Status – It should be employed so that staff is active in the System
- Working Cluster – The block/cluster whose complaint can be assigned to the staff
- Duty Start/ End Time – Complaints will be assigned only between these timings.
How to remove/ terminate staff
By following these steps, you can effectively remove or terminate a staff member and configure their status accordingly
- Go to Setting-> List of Role-> List of Role under User & Control
Search for the specific staff member using criteria like Name, Type, Phone No, or alphabet A to Z. Once you locate the staff member, click on the Edit option.
In the editing window, change the status to your desired option (e.g., terminated, suspended, or service end.