5 analytics helping facility managers to take right decisions
Digital Tech in Facility management has been just a buzzword for many years. But things have changed for good in the last couple of years.
Facility managers and Tech companies are collaborating like never before in designing easy yet effective digital solutions for FM operations. There is a clear transformational shift in intent and seriousness of facility teams in using e-checklists, complaint helpdesk, planned maintenance management, housekeeping/inspection, and more…
Factech DigiFM system has reached the level next by developing not just a standard CAFM system but also working extensively on intelligence and analytics.
Below are five important components of smart FM dashboards that are essential in informed decision-making and reporting.
1. Complaint escalation distribution: It becomes imperative to analyze the performance of the team in a building. If lots of complaints are getting escalated to level one, two, or further, this may lead to bad user experience and degraded quality of services. This analytical dashboard component measures the performance levels and scope of improvements necessary to keep the services at a great level.
2. Complaint Age Distribution: The overall time taken by service requests to get resolved is a useful metric. Get an insight into which category or type of complaint is taking more effort and time and which is taking less. This improves the planning to a great extent.
3. PPM Escalations: Just like complaint escalation PPM escalations are even more critical. A PPM escalation may lead to breakdown and overhauling that directly increases the cost of maintenance and asset downtime. It becomes hugely inconvenient and error-prone to manage thousands of planned tasks on hundreds of assets manually on paper. Scheduling, job assignments, and WO management become a lot more easier and transparent with a smart system at work.
4. Housekeeping and Site visits: If preventive maintenance is the back engine of the building operation, housekeeping/inspection is the front end. A clean, beautiful, and well-supplied workplace is a reputation booster for a building. Factech system provides a tracking and evidence-based system to manage soft services.
5. Environment quality tracker: Suppose there is an important event or meeting going on at a certain place in a building and air quality drops causing discomfort and even health hazards in extreme cases. If a sensor-based system either manages the fresh air flow automatically or at least alerts the facility teams to take action, then it is a great tool to keep the workplace healthy all the time.
These are just a few of more than 60 such smart live dashboard components that are important in accelerating proactive decision-making based on KPI parameters.
Let’s work together: Click Here for a free demo!