How to activate Occupants login?
Import Residents /Occupants / Units Data
Once site is registered and occupants data is being uploaded in System.
As a facility or admin, you have full control to activate or reactive any occupant login. When a new site is registered, the first time you need to activate occupants so that they can log in iSocietyManager mobile app.
- Go to User-> Activate Unit
- In Activation UI, you can choose options like:
- Show Only Non Logged In: Display Units which are not yet logged in. It filters already logged in Units.
- Owner: Send activation only to the owners of the Unit.
- Tenant: Send activation to Tenants, if not checked, then activation will not be sent to Tenants.
- Select Units or Check All and click on Send Activation. The activation message will be sent in all selected units on valid mobile number and email.
All activated Units ( Owners + Tenants) receive SMS / Email. The communication contains
- User guide for how to login and
- Mobile App Download Link
Below is an example:
Respected , Welcome to . You have been registered for unit no: as Resident. You can login using your registered email or phone no and password is ~ENC1~ . User guide link http://bit.ly/2LsTmCx. Download App at bit.ly/2GQsFmb
Occupant Login in Mobile App
Occupant User Guide